It is helpful for locating businesses that operate in the same field as you do. It provides a rather sophisticated filtering tool for locating businesses that correspond to your ICP (ideal customer profile).
The professional networking website LinkedIn is still one of the greatest places to get leads on the internet. There are a variety of factors that contribute to LinkedIn’s success as a source of new business opportunities, beginning with the nature of the platform itself, which determines the kind of people that use it.
Due to the fact that four out of every five LinkedIn users are decision-drivers in their respective firms and finishing. With the fact that there are plenty of additional tools that make LinkedIn lead creation even more successful.
It is a confirmed truth that the quality of leads created using LinkedIn is substantially greater than that of the leads coming from other social media platforms. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is an example of one of these tools.
The LinkedIn Sales Navigator plan is a premium service offered by LinkedIn. It is designed to meet the needs of company owners as well as sales representatives. LinkedIn’s capabilities are expanded as a result, and the platform becomes an even more effective tool for lead creation.
The following is a list of all of the capabilities that come standard with a subscription to LinkedIn Sales Navigator:
- Credits for using InMail. This enables you to broaden the scope of your outreach and contact other LinkedIn users, even those with whom you do not have a connection.
- The premium features of LinkedIn. Despite the fact that the LinkedIn Sales Navigator plan is a little bit more expensive than the standard LinkedIn Premium plan, it provides its members with access to all of the Premium features, including the ability to monitor who views their profile for up to ninety days.
- Browse an unlimited number of individuals. Not only may you see as much information about other users as you choose, but you can also remain anonymous while doing so.
- If you want your leads and prospects to remain unconcerned about anything, you may turn on a feature known as the “incognito search mode.” If you do this, they will only see your name listed as a “LinkedIn member” in the list of individuals who have visited their profile.
- Filters for more advanced searches. As a user of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, this is one of the most useful things that you gain access to. You will have access to a wide variety of search options, allowing you to hone in on the qualities that you are looking for in a candidate for a position. You have the option of applying filters that are tailored to either your profile or your company.
- Lead suggestions. It doesn’t get much better than this in terms of lead creation on LinkedIn: the tool recommends to you a list of leads that are the best and most appropriate for your company based on a variety of qualities as well as your prior contacts with other LinkedIn users.
- Leads and accounts may be saved, and you have the ability to store up to 1500 profiles so that you can track their activity and return to them whenever you have the opportunity to do so.
- Notes that were saved on profiles
- Take control of the specifics of each of your leads and transactions.
- Keep note of the pertinent information and action items so that you can recall the context of the discussions you’ve had and monitor your progression.
- Integrations for electronic mail
In conclusion, making an investment in LinkedIn Sales Navigator for the purpose of lead creation for your company may be beneficial for you in a variety of different ways. It is an effective instrument that may assist you in generating a greater number of leads and, as a result, more sales.
Meet Krishnaprasath Krishnamoorthy, an SEO specialist with a passion for helping businesses improve their online visibility and reach. With 8 years of experience in the industry, Krishnaprasath Krishnamoorthy has a deep understanding of the constantly-evolving world of search engine optimization and how to make websites rank better on search engines like Google. From on-page optimization to link building and beyond, Krishnaprasath Krishnamoorthy is an expert in all areas of SEO and is dedicated to providing actionable advice and results-driven strategies to help businesses achieve their goals.